- Planned Giving Home
- How to Give
- What to Give
- Donor Stories
- Learn About Wills
- Giving News
- Planned Giving Opportunities
Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD)
also known as IRA Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further our mission. If you are 70½ or older, a Qualified Charitable Distribution is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of a Qualified Charitable Distribution
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of our organization
How a Qualified Charitable Distribution gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
- Please note that QCD gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about a Qualified Charitable Distribution gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.